Reed Diffuser Workshop
Follow your nose and learn how to create a beautiful reed diffuser in our exciting Reed Diffuser Workshop in London's famous Hatton Garden.
In this unique diffuser workshop you will learn how to make a highly fragranced home fragrance for your bespoke reed diffuser with help from Tori Jackson, founder of The Secret Scent Société.
You will create your scent from scratch which will then be dilluted with a non alcoholic solvent (we do not use premade bases) for superior scent dispersal ready for you to take home. Using a blend of aromatic ingredients including essential oils and absolutes, you will learn the basics of fragrance design, including how to harmonise and intensify your favourite aromas.
Your reed diffuser can be given as a gift or kept for yourself if you love it too much to give it away!
Perfect for beginners, your ticket to this fun diffuser making workshop includes prosecco, cupcakes and all materials and ingredients.
Want your own range?
- A welcome glass of prosecco
- Expert Guidance whilst you smell the fragrant materials
- This experience is held in a glamorous location in London's Hatton Garden (the full address will be sent to you once you have purchased a ticket)
- You will create a 50 ml reed diffuser to take home
- All Materials and equipment are provided and you will also receive a complimentary fragrance chart and fragrance descriptions
- Refreshments including prosecco & freshly baked cupcakes are included
- Start a collection and have your bespoke scent made into a 50 ml Perfume, a 100 ml Reed Diffuser or a Scented Candle
This experience is suitable for anyone with an interest in fragrance (both male or female), couples, friends or individuals looking for something unique to do in London