We love creating beautiful natural candles that delight our customers and we really want you to get the most out of them so we have compiled a list of things to help you burn them safely and effectively
- Use a candle lighter - this is the safest way to light your candle
- On the first lighting, burn your candle for no less then 4 hours, this will establish a burn pool so that when you burn the candle again it will not leave wax on the sides of your container.
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight as this can cause the colour to fade.
- For best performance, keep candles out of drafty areas.
- Do not place lit candles near flammable materials.
- Do not leave lit candles unattended.
- Do not allow children to play with lit candles.
- Clean your candle with a slightly damp cloth to remove any dust or dirt.